09 January 2012

When using Yahoo Mail & Google Chrome I cannot attach any files. But Firefox Could attach file


When using Yahoo Mail & Google Chrome I cannot attach ANY files. But when I switch to the Firefox browser I am able to attach file


Using Chrome, cannot attach attachments in Yahoo email.


this is a solution.....

Hit "Ctr+Shift+U" to attach as many files as you like


It will works. But be careful, 


never use the icon "attach files". 


If you used, you should sign out and in again.

1 comment:

  1. Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site. It's simρlе, yеt
    effective. A lоt of times it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appearance. I must say you have done a excellent job with this. Also, the blog loads very quick for me on Opera. Outstanding Blog!

    Feel free to surf to my page - payday

    ReplyDelete

Jangan Ragu untuk Berkomentar... Ayo kamu bisa....